Artificial intelligence, or AI, is taking the sales world by storm. These technologies are helping sales professionals to fill their pipeline and reach quotas by automating tasks, providing helpful automations, optimizing outreach, and generating precise analytics.
Selling strategies are becoming significantly streamlined and businesses are seeing improved conversion rates and bottom lines.
However, when reviewing an ocean of choices, finding the right AI sales tool can be overwhelming. This guide reviews some of the best AI sales tools on the market, from AI video generators for sales outreach to AI-powered pipeline managers.
Whether it's nurturing leads more effectively, forecasting sales accurately, automating routine tasks, or leveraging richer customer insights, these AI sales software can boost your sales metrics to previously unattainable heights.
How Can AI Be Used in Sales?
AI is changing the game in sales by transforming a myriad of time-consuming tasks into potentially effortless endeavors. Sales can use AI-powered software to:
- Send personalized outreach, such as videos or emails, to prospects
- Accurately forecast sales
- Predict customer behavior
- Identify and qualify leads
- Automating admin tasks
- Provide conversational support
- Sales content creation
However, know that “AI” has become a bit of a buzzword lately. The popularity of AI has led to many tech companies positioning their offerings as "AI-driven," regardless of whether they really embody the complexity of true artificial intelligence. Some merely use simple algorithms and label them as AI.
Incorporating genuine AI technology involves complex programming that allows the system to learn and adapt independently, providing more accurate predictions and analyses over time.
Best AI Sales Tools & Software
Here are some of the best AI sales tools and software on the market:
Tavus is an innovative platform harnessing AI to offer personalized video marketing software solutions tailored for mid-sized companies and large enterprises. Users record a single video template and then specify variables for personalization, including elements like names, company details, addresses, product information, and more.
Leveraging state-of-the-art high-definition lip-syncing technology and voice cloning, Tavus's AI creates a unique, customized video for each recipient.
Here’s how it works:
- Record your message on the Tavus platform. This video acts as the template for additional personalized videos.
- Define the variables in your template that you’ll change for each recipient. It could be a tailored introduction, a call out by name, a query about their latest purchase, the date of your next call, and much more. The possibilities are endless with Tavus.
- Collect your customized data into a data file, upload it to the platform, and let Tavus do its magic and generate a video unique to every recipient. Send that video out through email, social media, or other channels.
- Or, leverage the dynamic triggering capabilities of Tavus to dispatch videos based on actions taken by the recipient. Integrating with over 100 marketing, sales, e-commerce, and communication platforms, Tavus allows you to establish multiple programmatic touchpoints without requiring any other input on your part. Once you have your video template, you can set up a trigger for a personalized video to send out whenever a customer takes an action, such as filling out a demo form or purchasing a product.
- AI-Powered Personalization: Utilizing state-of-the-art voice cloning and HD lip-syncing, Tavus personalizes videos for each receiver with a single recording.
- Automated Workflow: Triggered by actions like a form submission or purchase, Tavus auto-generates and dispatches personalized videos.
- Scalability: Tavus caters to large-scale video personalization needs, producing hundreds or even millions of videos with a single recording.
- Customizable Landing Pages: Users can personalize their landing pages with unique color schemes, logos, titles, URLs, CTAs, and scrolling backgrounds specific to the receiver.
- Advanced Integrations: Compatible with over 100 tools, including CRMs, e-commerce, and marketing software, Tavus offers extensive sharing possibilities such as email delivery.
- Video Analytics: Monitor key metrics such as unique and total video views, landing page impressions, and CTA conversions.
Tavus is an ideal AI solution for businesses and teams aiming to amplify their video communication across all business sectors, ranging from sales and marketing to customer success. Tavus enables you to customize each interaction point within any workflow, adding a deeply personal touch in a way that’s scalable, automated, and entirely authentic.
Drift is a conversational AI sales software that facilitates real-time communication with website visitors. It leverages the potential of AI through chatbots to guide prospective leads through the sales funnel. Drift also offers offline functions that aim to help automate the sales process.
- Chatbots provide instant responses 24/7.
- Drift's AI automatically follows up on conversations.
- Run targeted account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns.
- Integrates with Salesforce to sync conversations and leads automatically.
Best for: 24/7 customer engagement via chatbots.
3. Seamless AI
Seamless AI is a sales intelligence software designed to empower sales professionals with accurate leads. It uses artificial intelligence to crawl the web in real time and find, verify, and validate people’s contact information, to create sales lists.
- Verify and update the contact information of millions of people and companies in real-time.
- Access firmographic filters and business insights for lead generation.
- Connect with CRM and engagement platforms to eliminate manual data entry.
- Generate sales copy with their AI program, Writer.
- Eliminate data decay with their data enrichment functions to keep new and existing contact and company information up-to-date.
Best for: Increasing the accuracy of sales leads.
Veloxy is an AI-powered sales assistant software that provides a suite of tools to help you close deals. It brings together sales engagement, email marketing, artificial intelligence, and sales analytics in one platform.
- Automatic data entry, lead intelligence for cross-sells, and real-time lead Caller ID.
- Integrates with Salesforce to eliminate manual data entry and to manage contact and opportunity records automatically.
- Send personalized email blasts and view analytics on email opens, forwards, and views to guide sales strategies.
- Use AI and machine learning to predict customer preferences.
Best for: Support with Salesforce
Clari is an all-in-one revenue platform designed to streamline revenue processes, enhance visibility, and simplify workflow. It consolidates your sales-related tasks into a unified platform to help maintain control, improve efficiency, and increase revenue predictability.
- Consolidate all revenue-critical technology into a single platform.
- View activity across the entire sales funnel, from lead generation to revenue realization, enabling tight revenue management and forecasting.
- Receive proactive insight prompts regarding deals and take actions directly within the platform.
- Automatically capture critical data.
Best for: Support with revenue processes.
6. People AI
People AI utilizes artificial intelligence to bolster the effectiveness of revenue-generation processes. The platform aims to improve sales pipeline management by providing valuable insights and high-quality data on every go-to-market (GTM) activity.
- Receive key insights for pipeline creation, deal execution, and optimizing revenue outcomes.
- Automate data entry to enable comprehensive visibility across GTM operations.
- Diagnose pipeline risks and receive recommendations to overcome them.
- PeopleGlass enables the efficient updating of CRMs with in-line editing
Best for: Go-to-market activities
6Sense is a Sales Intelligence platform utilizing artificial intelligence to streamline sales team workflows and identify sales opportunities. The platform primarily provides intelligence on accounts and buying teams, including their activities, keywords, and company value.
- Receive deep insights into accounts and contacts, including B2B details.
- Reveal buyers currently researching solutions that you offer.
- Predictive analytics from past and real-time data help you concentrate efforts on prospects most likely to make a purchase.
- Daily dashboards provide focused lists of accounts and contacts for sellers to engage based on buyer behavior and 6sense predictions.
- Integrates insights and intelligence inside your CRM or Sales Engagement Platform.
Best for: Improving outreach strategies
8. Operative Intelligence
Operative Intelligence (OI) is a platform that utilizes artificial intelligence to derive customer insights. The primary goal of this technology is to identify customer pain points, understand the reasons for customer contact, and provide data that can directly influence strategic decisions and improvements in customer experience.
- Captures customer interactions across various channels.
- Automatically analyze customer interactions at scale. This analysis process results in the generation of practical insights understandable in real-world contexts.
- Generate practical insights for implementation.
Best for: Unifying customer interactions across various channels
Spekit is a just-in-time enablement platform designed to accelerate revenue by empowering every sales rep with the answers, knowledge, coaching, and training they need directly within the tools they use every day. Their AI-powered feature automates the painful parts of sales content creation so teams can generate playbook content, automatically fix grammar and spelling, and convert lengthy documentation into bite-sized learning opportunities.
- Generate baseline content for playbooks, tool definitions, sales scripts, and more.
- Edit grammar, spelling, clarity, and tone.
- Convert SOPs and documentation into smaller, shorter trainings.
- Convert content into a variety of languages.
Best for: Sales content creation
10. Salesforce Sales Cloud
Salesforce Sales Cloud is a comprehensive sales force automation (SFA) platform designed to accelerate sales growth, boost team productivity, and streamline sales processes. As an integral part of Salesforce's portfolio, it leverages the power of AI and automation to combine lead management, sales forecasting, account management, and more on a unified platform.
- Automate complex sales processes and synchronize all customer engagement activities on a single platform.
- Track leads across all channels and manage the sales tasks in Salesforce.
- Uncover pipeline trends and manage forecasting
- Track lead volume, conversion rates, and pipeline status with customizable reports and dashboards.
Best for: Automating sales processes
11. Hubspot Sales Hub
HubSpot Sales Hub is a sales software platform offering a spectrum of tools aimed to alleviate outdated sales tactics and encourage quality over quantity by establishing meaningful client relationships and productive sales teams.
- Organize prospecting activities and boost pipeline growth.
- Email tracking and automation allow for real-time engagement monitoring, the creation of personalized email sequences, and scheduling emails.
- Receive insights into sales performance with dashboards, activity tracking, revenue tracking, and forecasting tools.
- Automate repetitive tasks and create custom workflows.
- Draft engaging prospecting emails or creating compelling CTAs with AI tools.
Best for: Shortening deal cycles
Gong.io is an AI-powered, data-driven sales platform that provides a transparent and precise understanding of customer interactions to boost revenue efficiency and support informed decision-making. The platform caters to comprehensive revenue workflows, offering visibility into customer interactions, market dynamics, and team performance.
- Gain a unified view of customer interactions and market dynamics.
- Receive recommendations for key workflows to enhance productivity in prospecting, pipeline management, forecasting, and coaching.
- Automatically captures and updates data across your tech stack.
- Use Gong's Reality Platform™ to unveil what’s happening in customer conversations.
- Teams receive a reality-based coaching program informed by data and guidance.
- Take the guesswork out of forecasting.
Best for: Consolidating customer interactions
OutreachWriter is an AI-powered platform designed to enhance business communication by tailoring messages based on the recipient's digital footprint. This system uses AI algorithms to create emails that adapt to the recipient's interactions.
- Create customized emails based on a prospect's digital footprint with the custom AI writer.
- Generate personalized email content for obtaining SEO backlinks, utilizing diverse templates.
- Use AI to scrape LinkedIn profiles of prospects and create personalized LinkedIn messages and cold emails.
- Enhance the recruitment process by sending out automatic, tailored messages to candidates.
Best for: Engaging prospects through LinkedIn
14. Apollo AI
Apollo AI employs powerful AI to streamline the process of finding, contacting, and converting ideal buyers. The platform comes equipped with a database of over 265M contacts to ensure you have access to fresh leads.
- Receive rich and accurate buyer data to support informed decision-making.
- Prioritize high-value leads and companies using AI-powered lead scoring.
- Book high-value meetings.
- Turn conversations into successful deals and bring more deals to completion.
- Access data-driven insights and tailored coaching to improve team performance.
- Uncover your Total Addressable Market (TAM) and maintain a reliable CRM with fresh and accurate data.
Best for: Scoring leads
ChatGPT is an artificial intelligence (AI) chatbot developed by OpenAI. It utilizes natural language processing (NLP) technology to generate human-like text in response to given prompts.
- Powered by AI, ChatGPT can engage in interactive chats.
- ChatGPT can accomplish a variety of tasks such as creating essays, describing art, developing AI art prompts, holding philosophical discussions, and even coding.
- The model's responses evolve through human feedback and supervised learning.
- Access text generation without the need for a search engine using knowledge gained from its training data.
Best for: Conversational AI
Use the Best AI Sales Tool
A top-notch AI sales tool can easily make or break your sales team's effectiveness. Harness the full potential of AI-powered apps that handle everything from revealing unread emails to uncovering patterns across phone numbers and notifications.
But remember that in this digital age of hyper-connectivity and incessant innovation, personalization takes precedence. As companies strive to build and maintain meaningful relationships with their customers, a personalized video software tool is key.
Tavus’ world-class AI videos mimic one-on-one interactions so well that they turn your cold sales outreach into something incredibly personal and real. You can showcase your products, demos, announcements, and more to thousands (or millions) of customers at a time–after recording just one video.